Please note that our entrance has a steep grade into the campground. It is paved, just please use caution as the camp office is at the bottom of the hill.
FOR THE COMFORT, PLEASURE, AND SAFETY OF YOURSELVES AND OTHER GUESTS OF GREEN VALLEY, PLEASE OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING:
1. Please maintain a neat and clean campsite.
2. Alcoholic beverages shall be consumed at campsite only and in moderation No walking around with open containers. You will be asked to cover it, return to your site, or possibly leave. Thanks for your cooperation.
3. CAMPER PETS ARE WELCOME, provided they are well mannered and remain on a leash while outdoors. Droppings need to be scooped immediately, bagged and disposed of in parking lot dumpster. Pets shall not to be left unattended at any time, and are not allowed in the swim area or playground. Incoming guest’s pets are not allowed. Proof of rabies and license will be required at time of check-in. Please try to keep barking to a minimum or pet may be asked to leave.
4. Campfires in fireplaces only. All fires to be small and attended. Do not relocate fireplaces, without consent from the office. All fires are to be put out by 11:00 P. M. using water.
5. Do not dig anywhere in the campground.
6. Do not cut trees, branches or roots. Do not attach ropes to or drive nails into trees. No clotheslines.
7. Do not leave minor's) (under 16) in the campground without a sponsor. Let the office know who the sponsor will be.
8. Quiet hours from 10:30 P. M. to 8:00 A. M. Absolute quiet maintained: no radios, televisions or other noise tolerated. Please ensure compliance by all campers and pets.
9. An adult registered camper who is present in the campground must sponsor guests. Guests must register at the office upon arrival and departure. Guest fees must be paid upon arrival. Guest vehicles to be parked in the parking lot, unless otherwise specified by the owner. Failure to do so may result in extra fees to the camper being visited.
10. No swimming before 8:00 A. M or after sunset.
ATTN: NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY
DO NOT: Swim off or near the boat docks
Throw debris, rocks, etc., in the lake
Fish in the swimming area or from boat docks. Designated fishing dock only.
Boat, fish or water-ski from or near the swim float
Use flotation rafts, mattresses inside roped area
Leave children in swim area unattended.
An adult must supervise all minors (under 16) in the swimming area.
11. Maximum speed for all vehicles in the campground – 5 MPH. Motorcycles, motorbikes, and mopeds to be ridden to and from the campsite only. All motorized vehicles driven in campground must be currently licensed.
12. PERSONAL GOLF CARTS ARE FOR THE HANDICAPPED AND PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED CAMPERS. NO OTHER GUEST OR CAMPERS MAY USE ANOTHER CAMPER'S GOLF CART. PLEASE MAKE SURE THEY ARE INSURED AND ARE ELECTRIC.
13. Bicycles, skateboards, and scooters are to observe the speed limit and not be a threat or danger to other campers. They are not to be ridden after dark. When the streetlights come on the bikes go away!!!
14. No firearms allowed on premises.
15. As of 06/01/12 complete abandonment of any site for 4 or more days will result in termination of lease or contract and turn rental rights back to Green Valley with no refunds.
16. No washing or repairing of automobiles or trailers in the campground, without the owner’s permission.
17. No use of FIREWORKS on Green Valley Properties (including docks and waterfront)
18. The following are prohibited on campsite: Boat Trailers, Clothes Lines, Pallets, and tarps covering woodpiles.
19. Marijuana use is restricted to adults with a valid medical card only. If consumed it must be done within the confines of your camper/tent. Not out in the open. You will be asked to leave if you violate this rule.
BOATERS…. IT’S THE LAW!
· Water-skiing no closer than 200 ft. from the shoreline.
· Have an observer in the boat while water-skiing.
· Have 1 vest-type life jacket in the boat per boat occupant
· Children 12 years and under Must wear a life jacket while in the boat.
Please be respectful and considerate of other campers, their campsite, belongings, and their privacy.
No cutting through campsites.
Note: All rules and conditions are subject to change without notice at any time the owners deem necessary.
Nothing shall be affixed permanently to the site and must be made movable at the campers expense, whenever the owners deem necessary. Green Valley Campground is not responsible for loss, stolen items, or damage to persons or property while on the premises. The principal camper is responsible for their camping family and all of their guest.
******* All money is non-transferable and non-refundable!!! *******
Note: Please use caution while walking and driving on the premises. Remember we are in the woods and Mother Nature is unpredictable sometimes, (Use caution for uneven surfaces, stumps, roots, rocks and other possible hazards that come along with camping in the woods.) In order to have a safe and enjoyable time for everyone.
Note: We don’t tolerate any illegal actions including substance use and excessive drinking..
Campers and guest that fail to follow the rules will either be asked to leave or be removed from the premises. Without a refund!!!
Check in after 2:00 pm & Check out at 12:00 noon